O: pLoader is a software dedicated to prepare your photos and transfer them to your Piwigo installation:
* select photos from your file browser
* the automatic preparation includes resizing for web display, thumbnail creation, automatic rotation
* complete informations such as name, author or description
* create a category
* transfer the selected photos to your remote Piwigo photo gallery
Your photos are visible on your gallery as soon as the transfer is done. Could it be easier?
Kompatybilne z: 2.0
Dostępne języki: 10 (see)
Dodane przez: ron
This revision of pLoader also comes as a zip, extract its content and double-click on bin\pLoader.exe
New features :
* 0001417: [GUI] Ability to set tags for a photo selection.
* 0001414: [GUI] Improve Photo properties panel by adding a notebook and a big upload button.
* 0001395: [GUI] Use a toolbook widget in Global settings dialog.
* 0001410: [GUI] pLoader may crash when adding or uploading photo is cancelled.
* 0001066: [configuration] unexpected behavior on resizing.
* 0001069: [GUI] too many photos automatically removed from selection.
* 0001403: [GUI] Re-upload management choices are overridden by default values.
* 0001367: [configuration] Close after refresh category.
* 0001394: [preparation] Auto rotate is not disabled when required.
* 0001370: [GUI] Broken watermark selection for color and position.
* 0001400: [preparation] Remove pLoader resized image file cache.
* 0001389: [GUI] Remove AUI docking manager.
* 0001388: [GUI] Refactor getting started panel.
* 0001369: [configuration] Remove relative path for resources and locale catalogs.