Wersja 2.2.4 (2019-01-06)
O: Allows users to download photo selections in ZIP files (such as album, search result, newest....)
Compatible with 'User Collections' plugin
Zmiany: Fix deprecated warning with PHP 7 (the extension is now incompatible with PHP < 5.3)
Wersja 2.8.5 (2018-12-31)
O: Adds "A random photo" block into menu. It's similar to Advanced Menu Manager Random pictures with next differences:
* enable using square images
* new rotation script (lazy loading, pause rotation when cursor above image)
* image refers to photo in album, not in set of all images. Useful for very large galleries
* not yet implement multilanguage Block title, Displayed datas and Selected pictures options
Zmiany: Small bugfix to avoid PHP-warning
Wersja 1.0.9 (2018-12-20)
O: This plugin exposes more of the standard Piwigo website functionality for the PiwigoClient Android app (or others) to make use of.
NOTE: This plugin adds the features to your server. Your client app may or may not choose to support these new features.
PiwigoClient v1.3.96 upwards will make use of these new functions.
Eventually, I hope these features will be added to the core Piwigo server code, thus this plugin will steadily contain less and less, eventually being empty and thus obsolete.
Features this plugin adds:
* View your own rating for photos
* Mark or unmark photos as being a personal favorite
* Clear your favorites list
* Record access to your piwigo server by users of the WS Functions API (e.g. PiwigoClient users)
* View and manage orphaned photos
Zmiany: New method: piwigo_client.gallery.getConfig
Retrieves configuration data about the server which are needed to provide a full experience from apps using the WS API.
Configuration data exposed to all users:
"gallery_title", "gallery_locked", "rate", "rate_anonymous", "activate_comments", "comments_forall", "comments_author_mandatory", "comments_email_mandatory", "user_can_edit_comment", "user_can_delete_comment"
Wersja 1.2.3 (2018-12-16)
O: Import photos from any platform by providing hypertext link.
Zmiany: Fixed URL uploader.
Wersja 2.9.b (2018-11-28)
O: Ban an IP address list
Zmiany: Fix incompatibility with Whois Online