Revision 3.1 (2014-02-28)
About: 'wipi' is a dark and blue theme. 'wipi' was distributed in Piwigo core until removed from Piwigo 2.1.
Changes: Compatible with Piwigo 2.6 + 2.7 + 2.8
Revision 1.2 (2014-02-16)
About: Better No Right Click disables right click on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet explorer by replacing the image the user tries to save. This Plugin is my first and is inspired by both the right click plugin by VDigital and by java script programmer Keith P. Graham. I have a background in PHP and Java but the nuts and bolts of this plugin go to those guys.
Please note you will not see this work unless you are not an admin or not logged in. :)
Changes: This plugin works by replacing the clicked on image with a dummy.
Revision 2.6.a (2014-02-09)
About: The AddInfo plugin is now replaced by User Custom Fields
Adds 7 more information fields - as defined by administrators - to user profiles
Changes: update compatibility with Piwigo 2.6
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN]), thanks to dennisyan
Revision 0.8.1 (2014-02-09)
About: This plugin displays tags using flash, that rotates them in 3D. It works like a regular tags cloud but in a more amazing and exciting way.
Changes: * Fix issue with tag with an ampersand (need encoding)
* Allow to choose width and height in menu (either null)
Revision 2.4.6 (2014-02-01)
About: A Piwigo extension that allows users to modify photos and upload images to any set of galleries. The new version 2.0.x has advanced ACL. Please read the README first before you upgrade from the version 1.x.x of the plugin.
Full details can be found at https://github.com/icy/icy_picture_modify
- cb10d77: !bug: upload func. not work with Community 2.6
- Compatible with Piwigo 2.6.1
- 13441c4: js/chosen: Add missing *.png files
- 635b4eb: js/datepicker: Remove unused code
- 8c46dc0: js/chosen: Fetch latest code from Piwigo 2.6.1
- 4981d7f: Simple logging support for some actions
- 2aec83a: Add (icy_action_log) to log action output
- 84e96e3: ACL sample: Add an example of invalid reference
- 3c90e2f: !bug: Windows CR/LF will break the parser
- c4797c9: !bug: invalid reference skips author setting