Revision 2.0.2 (2021-09-04)
About: Enables tagging people (or objects) in photographs.
Changes: Changes: Corrected saving of configuration so the automatically created taggers group and user association is stored.
1. Group mapping; You can specify the groups allowed to tag faces.
2. Support for deleting individual tags on an image.
3. Mass updates; No need to click the button for each tag.
4. Tag will resize/shift when new image size is selected.
5. Must be logged in to tag faces.
6. Does not require Jquery (scripts or styles) if you're into that.
7. Will auto capitalize names, e.g. pinkie jenkins => Pinkie Jenkins.
8. Ability to save the cropped tag locally to your server (future automatic labeling). If you enable this feature, some manual steps may be needed.
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data training/
sudo chmod 775 training/
Revision 0.0.3 (2017-03-19)
About: This plugin extends piwigo with the function to tag faces in pictures. It adds an additional button on photo pages that let you tag a face on the picture.
Changes: * drag & drop behavior of some browsers (e. g. firefox) disabled for face tagging
* face tags hidden behind boostrap darkroom slideshow
Revision 1.1 (2016-07-01)
About: Picture2Piwigo resume outline its precursor (from Picasa2Piwigo of KenL, thanks to him), while improving it with new features. Through reading the Picasa database, it's possible to upload almost all available information. In return, the application must read each time you start Picasa database (under 15s to read anyway).
Works in 3 ways:
- Directly from Picasa (by creating a button to upload album)
- Calling Picasa albums (allows upload multiple albums in a row without open Picasa)
- In free mode (upload any folder containing pictures)
- No more 120 pictures limitation from Picasa
- Management duplicates in Piwigo (no upload if the picture already exists)
- Reading data XMP / IPTC (with ExifTool.exe command line utility)
- Management facetags Picasa (XMP or database)
- Automatic permission system based on keywords / facetag (if a keyword/facetag is present, it grants access to users/groups)
- Added pictures per chunk (avoids PHP timeout errors)
- Pause/Resume upload
- Add support of virtual/people albums
Hoping it brings you satisfaction.
Changes: - Correct some bug on database reading
- Add support of virtual and people album
- Support of picasa.ini files (for virtual album)
- Add more verboses during process
- Several UI improvement
- English conversion improvement
- Drastic reduction size of installation
Huge thanks to Sridhar for his patience, ideas and testing.