Revision 3.03 (2022-08-30)
About: Select a default license that will be shown in gallery footer and picture pages (but this one will be overriden by picture's IPTC copyright if it exists). You can choose from any Creative Commons licences or add a custom one.
If plugin recognizes a license in image metadata's copyright, it will be turned into a link to that license's official page.
Changes: Remove &$smarty in function calls (https://github.com/geekitude/piwigo-plugin-simplecopyright/pull/9)
Revision 1.4.1 (2012-08-21)
About: LMT manages copyright displays:
- Permits a display at the bottom of the page (default license)
- Under each photo (this isn't made with a watermark - the license appears under the photo)
- Licenses available:
* Public Domain
* Creative commons (BY, BY-ND BY-NC, BY-NC-ND BY-NC-SA BY-SA, CC0)
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: This release fix the following bugs:
- bug:2726 : Copyright display is not correct