Revision 1.1 (2016-07-01)
About: Picture2Piwigo resume outline its precursor (from Picasa2Piwigo of KenL, thanks to him), while improving it with new features. Through reading the Picasa database, it's possible to upload almost all available information. In return, the application must read each time you start Picasa database (under 15s to read anyway).
Works in 3 ways:
- Directly from Picasa (by creating a button to upload album)
- Calling Picasa albums (allows upload multiple albums in a row without open Picasa)
- In free mode (upload any folder containing pictures)
- No more 120 pictures limitation from Picasa
- Management duplicates in Piwigo (no upload if the picture already exists)
- Reading data XMP / IPTC (with ExifTool.exe command line utility)
- Management facetags Picasa (XMP or database)
- Automatic permission system based on keywords / facetag (if a keyword/facetag is present, it grants access to users/groups)
- Added pictures per chunk (avoids PHP timeout errors)
- Pause/Resume upload
- Add support of virtual/people albums
Hoping it brings you satisfaction.
Changes: - Correct some bug on database reading
- Add support of virtual and people album
- Support of picasa.ini files (for virtual album)
- Add more verboses during process
- Several UI improvement
- English conversion improvement
- Drastic reduction size of installation
Huge thanks to Sridhar for his patience, ideas and testing.
Revision 0.7.1 (2012-08-12)
About: 'Advanced Metadata' plugin allows use of Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata from Jpeg photos.
- Recognizes about 550 metadata.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
* The plugin will be considered fully functional with version 1.0. Intermediate versions (though incomplete) are still functional.
* Requires PHP 5.2 to work with the module "mbstring" installed
Changes: This release include following features/bugs fix:
- feature:2701 => Camera database is not up to date (canon, pentax, nikon)
- feature:2720 => When malformatted XMP rational values encountered, error message is displayed
- feature:2722 => error message php_uname() function is not available
- bug:2702 => Error message displayed when an unknown camera is encountered