Revision 0.4.1 (2020-05-18)
About: The External Authentication plugin supports login based on the identity provided by the webserver (aka the Remote User), which is usually supplied via proxy servers or webserver modules (eg. "Basic Auth"). It differs from the Piwigo "apache_authentication" option by providing a greater degree of flexibility, including:
- Control over which variable(s) are used for authentication
- Piwigo login will always follow changes in (recognized) Remote Users
- Native Piwigo logins possible when the Remote User is considered a guest
- Option to copy webserver supplied passwords to Piwigo accounts
- External login/logout URLs replacing or co-existing with native ones
- Possibily to auto-register unknown Remote Users as new Piwigo users
- Control over auto-registration profiles, passwords, status and notifications
- Flexible list of Remote Users considered guests
This plugin is incompatible with the $conf['apache_authentication'] option, and will auto-disable if it's set.
Fallback Authentication is optional, and permits native Piwigo logins when the current Remote User is considered a guest. NOTE: If Remote User auto-registration is disabled, any Remote User unknown to Piwigo is considered a guest. If Fallback is disabled, Piwigo logins will always match the current Remote User.
The plugin makes every effort to prevent un-intentional account lockout, and is always disabled upon activation to permit configuration before login enforcement is enabled (which may immediately log the current session out!).
Debug logging can be enabled on the plugin's admin page, or by setting $conf['externalauth_debug'] = true
Changes: Updated tag to fix Piwigo version checking
Revision 0.0.13 (2020-03-27)
About: Check Piwigo files for unexpected modifications
Changes: add release 2.10.2
Revision 2.10c (2020-01-18)
About: This extension will display an overlay (partially or full-screen) with a certain text regarding cookies. You can alter the text and change the 'More Info' link.
When the user has accepted the cookies, a parameter will be set in the session table for that session so this popup wont show again.
* the ability to change the Text of the URL
* Arabic/Saudi (العربية [AR])
* German (Deutsch [DE])
* English [GB]
* English (English [UK])
* French (Français [FR])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
Revision 1.0.1 (2019-10-16)
About: A plugin to increase the privacy of Piwigo gallery
Piwigo privacy will validate users before allowing access to Piwigo images and other uploaded files.
This plugin will not work without specific webserver configuration.
Please refer to 'setup information' link available below
Changes: - Fixed bug where changing rel_path of SrcImage affected both get_url and get_path. now replaced images will allways return original path in get_path #17
Revision 1.0.2 (2019-01-22)
About: [Deprecation warning]: I am currently not using Piwigo and therefore stopped supporting this plug-in. Please take the code and update it. Contact me, if you need initial help in taking over this plugin!
Please follow the instructions provided at:
- You need the LocalFiles Editor plugin (https://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=144)
- You must get recaptcha v2 keys for your domain
- You must define three config variables:
The first one changes the function, which verifies the users password
The second one is the "Website Key" (or similar).
The third and last one is the "Secret key".
Please put the two keys inside ' as shown below:
$conf['password_verify'] = 'reisishot_password_verify';
$conf['recaptcha_public'] = 'mypublickey1415';
$conf['recaptcha_secret'] = 'myprivatekey1425';
That's it :D!
PS: URL fopen (http://php.net/manual/en/filesystem.configuration.php#ini.allow-url-fopen) must be enabled!
Changes: Tried to improve JS even more