Wersja 1.8.2pjm (2017-07-08)
O: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
Zmiany: Minor revision. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"
Wersja 2.9.a (2017-07-07)
O: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
Zmiany: * add 15 bots by Benoit
* add 13 bots based on Piwigo.com statistics
Wersja 2.9.a (2017-06-30)
O: Display pictures and videos in a lightbox.
Zmiany: Bug fixed for compatibility with Piwigo 2.9 : lowercase file extension
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL])
Wersja 2.9.a-beta (2017-06-26)
O: 'Community' allows users of your gallery to create albums and add photos - with an option for administrators to moderate submissions.
Zmiany: This version is in beta stage.
* issue #9 web upload form has switched from Flash to HTML5
* issue #23 new api method community.session.getStatus
* issue #23 new parameter faked_by_community for pwg.categories.getList
* issue #23 new api method community.categories.getList
Warning: the "quota" feature is not (re)implemented yet.
Wersja 3.2.12 (2017-06-19)
O: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Zmiany: better way to fix the sub-tab issue (introduced with higher security checks in Piwigo 2.9.1)