Wersja 2.9.a (2017-08-21)
O: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Zmiany: - update jquery version
Wersja 0.1.2 (2017-08-20)
O: Displays your albums on a world map with your itinerary.
Zmiany: Add arrow on itinerary line
Fix bug quotes in photo name
Wersja 2.8.1 (2017-07-25)
O: Adds "A random photo" block into menu. It's similar to Advanced Menu Manager Random pictures with next differences:
* enable using square images
* new rotation script (lazy loading, pause rotation when cursor above image)
* image refers to photo in album, not in set of all images. Useful for very large galleries
* not yet implement multilanguage Block title, Displayed datas and Selected pictures options
Zmiany: Bugfixes and update to current extension configuration scheme done by plg. Thanks man, you're the best! :)
Wersja 1.6 (2017-07-09)
O: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Zmiany: Fixed crash when updating metadata of non picture files like GPX tracks.
Wersja 2.9.a (2017-07-07)
O: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
Zmiany: * add 15 bots by Benoit
* add 13 bots based on Piwigo.com statistics