Wersja 1.8.4pjm (2017-11-15)
O: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
Zmiany: Minor revision. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"
Wersja 1.0.5 (2017-11-06)
O: Developed a "Fancy" footer plugin that uses a hook to deposit a styled banner at the bottom of Piwigo pages.
* Social Media Links - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube
* Business Logo
* Business name, address, hours, and phone number,
* About me for business
* Bootstrap Darkroom
* Bootstrap Default
Tested primarily on the Bootstrap darkroom theme. Not sure of performance on themes other than those tested but I think it will probably work with most of the Piwigo themes. The local files editor plugin can be used to edit styling.
Zmiany: Noticed irregularities with the social media icons (stacking vertically). Should be fixed to stack horizontally. Deleted some "junk" style code that was not being used. Modified two styles #about_block became .about and #contact_block became .contact.
Wersja 2.9.a (2017-10-13)
O: Converts EXIF values to human readable localized values. Corresponds to EXIF specification 2.2. Easily extensible with more languages or with more "translations".
Zmiany: * SubjectDistance can be 0 (fixed by mistic)
* Wrong exposure time, "30/1" becomes "1/0s"
Wersja 2.10.a (2017-10-08)
O: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Zmiany: Fix compatibility with piwigo 2.9.2
This version is incompatible with previous 2.9 versions.
Wersja 2.9.a (2017-10-08)
O: Add blocks (modules) in your gallery.
* Personal block: display a block for administrator's personal comments
* Last comments: display last posted comments
* Identification: display identification block on index (login, customize)
* Tags: display available tags
* Piclens 3DWall: display cooliris 3DWall
* Etc ...
Zmiany: Compatible with Piwigo 2.9.2 (and previous) which renames function transliterate.