Wersja 2.7.a (2015-01-30)
O: CDNPlus is an plugin for Piwigo that allows easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Incorporating a CDN with your website gives you several benefits, including the following:
* Faster Page Loads - Since most of your files will be served from a much closer location to your end-users, the speed in which your page loads will be greatly increased.
* Reduced Server Load - Since most of your files are no longer served by your own host, your server will be freed up to perform the basic tasks required of it.
* Handle More Visitors - Because of the improvements just mentioned and other factors, your website will be able to handle the strain of a much larger user base that it could otherwise.
* Higher SEO Rankings - Caused by the increase in performance to your site, something Google recently claimed effects SEO rankings.
Zmiany: - Initial release
Wersja 1.0.0 (2015-01-30)
O: Display unrelated tags in menu (only if there is no related tags)
Zmiany: First version
Wersja 1.1.21 (2015-01-24)
O: GreyDragon Theme
* Port of GD theme for Gallery 3 users to Piwigo
* Bootstrap CSS support
* Over 20 theme setting to customize theme's appearance
* Color Pack support - 4 CP included: slateblue, blackhawk, whitehawk and greydragon. Allows create your own.
* Root page support (requires "Additional Pages" plugin
* Full control over header and footer elements - logo, favicon, header/footer text, action links
* Masonry style thumbs with gdThumb plugin
* Tab format for photo metadata
* Custom theme for admin area
* Custom CSS option
* and more
Zmiany: - Another attempt to fix issue with root url associated with gallery logo was not referring to the sites root properly when installed as sub-folder
Wersja 1.0.15 (2015-01-23)
O: Apply Masonry style to album or image thumbs.
Plugin was inspired by GThumb+ but adds new options:
* Apply masonry style to album and image thumbs
* Thumbnails max height
* Margin between thumbnails
* Number of photos per page
* Double the size of the first thumbnail
* Cache the big thumbnails (recommended)
* Scale thumbnails
* Title Display Mode: Overlay Top/Overlay Top (Static)/Overlay Bottom/Overlay Bottom (Static)/Hide, Overlay Ex (GD theme is required)
* Meta Data Display Mode
Zmiany: + In Overlay Ex mode place "New Item" marker is placed in metadata area
+ Further and final improvement for file type markers in Overlay Ex mode. Now sensitive to file extensions. Supports image, video, music, pdf, doc, xls, ppt formats with associated markers.
- Fixed issue when "big thumb" for video files become smaller than desired min size
Wersja 0.3 Alpha (2015-01-19)
O: My first attempt at a plugin to quickly navigate to the Previous/Next Album on the same level. Prev/Next buttons are displayed on the top bar.
I requested this two years ago, but coded it myself. Two years later I succeeded...
Pls come with any suggestions or tips. Current status is: "it works". But there is room for improvement for sure.
To install it, unpack the zip file in the plugins directory (make sure the prevnext sub-directory is created). Activate the prevnext plugin through the Admin interface. And off you go...
Zmiany: First release of prevnext. A plugin to navigate to the previous/next Album from the top bar.
I am no coder, but it works. Any comments/improvements are greatly appreciated.
This is what I solved:
Released as is. No warranties whatsoever.